Friday, July 13, 2007

In the beginning..

Hi everyone,
I decided to start a blog about my new rogue, covering every aspect of the class and what I needed to do from level 1 on to level quickly and be properly geared. There are many things you can do to ease your life as a rogue, and things that benefit you but slow you down too much to be worthy. In the early levels you may be tempted to craft or buy some good blue item like Deviate Scale Belt, but spending several hours getting the materials or the gold needed is usually not worth it, except if you combine it with doing quests near your level. Spending extra time for an item you can easily replace after 3-4 levels slows you down too much. So my advice is: get to 70 as fast as possible, do quests, grind experience and don't visit instances because "it is good exp in there".

And.. Please excuse my English for i am not native english speaker.

No comments: